The over-achiever in me is jumping up and down! This is the fourth nomination that I’ve received and I am so grateful for this recognition from Zoe. Her blog is about poetry, photography and beauty.
1. What place in the world means something to you?
– I haven’t gone to many places… But the most sentimental place that I’ve been to is Tagaytay in the Philippines. The ambiance is cozy and there’s this unexplainable serenity that I feel there.
2. If you could change your accent to another, what accent would you change it to?
– I want a British accent! Who wouldn’t want to sound like the Queen of Duchess? It sounds bloody elegant!
3. What is your favorite type of car?
– There are so many.. But I’ll go for a Lexus IS 250!
4. Who do you look up to in life (your role model)?
– My aunt, she is independent at the age of 15. She managed to juggle work and college life.
5. If you could go to any concert of a band or singer right now, who would you go to see?
– Definitely, Ellie Goulding’s concert! I love her voice and the lyrics of her songs are poetic.
6. What is your favorite dessert?
– Donuts! A dozen of them 😀
7. How would you describe yourself in three words?
– Goal-driven, introvert and artsy
8. What is your biggest goal in life?
– To be truly and completely happy.
9. What is your favorite season and why?
– Unfortunately, here in the Philippines we only have two seasons. (Wet and dry season) My answer is neither, but I would want to experience winter! (Bucket list)
10. What are your biggest phobias?
– Please don’t laugh at this.. but I fear of ghosts. Especially after watching a horror movie -_-
Just a precious penny
poetry and chocolate and books
Randoms by a random
My Questions for my nominees are..
1. What is that one movie that you can’t get enough of?
2. Who is/are your favorite person/peeps?
3. Beauty or brains?
4. What are the characteristics of your ideal man?
5. What is your favorite quote and why?
6. What was your family like growing up?
7. What’s it like when you had the best date of your life?
8. If you’re a student what do you study (course)?
9. What is your favorite flower?
10. Do you agree that love is blind? Why or why not?
I had so much fun answering your questions Zoe! Thanks a lot! ❤