I’ve been given another wonderful award called “Starlight blogger award” by none other than poetry and chocolate and books! (Most of my awards came from her) Please do check her blog and I promise it’s worth it 😉 I am really thankful and shocked at the same time, whenever a co-blogger gives me these kinds of recognition 😀 It just warms my cold heart ❤
Nominate your 6 favorite bloggers! In your nominees I would like for you to think at the light emanating from the stars the ones that truly touch your soul with their work, the ones that are the light for you a true STARLIGHT Blogger.
Rules for the STARLIGHT Blogger Award:
Thank the giver and link their Blog to your post.
Answer the 3 original questions and then the 3 new questions from your nominator given to you.
Please pass the award on to 6 or more other Bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated by you.
Include the logo of the award in a post or on your Blog, please never alter the logo, never change the 3 original questions answer that first then answer the 3 new questions from your nominator and never change the Award rules.
Please don’t delete this note:
The design for the STARLIGHT Bloggers Award has been created from YesterdayAfter. It is a Copyright image, you cannot alter or change it in any way just pass it to others that deserve this award.
Copyright 2015 © YesterdayAfter.com – Design by Carolina Russo
Q&A: (original questions)
- If you could meet anyone from throughout history. Who and why?
– I want to meet and be friends with Elizabeth Cady Staton! An early advocate for women’s rights movement in the 19th century. Her beliefs were really awesome. Which includes women’s parental and custody rights, employment and income rights, divorce, the economic health of the family, voting rights and even birth control 😀 But seriously, who wouldn’t want to meet this fearless woman?
- What is your favourite book and why?
– The one book that I can read one hundred times would be, Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher 😀 Why? Because I can very much relate to Hannah Baker… (You can read the book to have an idea on why I can relate to her) This book made me realize the fact that, we’re really not alone. We can reach out to others and ask help from them.
- Who is your favourite fiction character from any medium and why?
– Rosie Dunne from Love, Rosie written by Cecelia Ahern. She dreamed big of owning a hotel of her own but unfortunately that dream delayed due to an unexpected baby and the Dad was more unfortunate for her, because he is a douche bag for just running away from them. But this baby made her a woman, a stronger and dauntless one! Got hurt from the past but still chose to love. I just got irritated by her and Alex (his bestfriend/ love of her life) when they keep denying and hiding their affection from each other. But the real reason why I loved Rosie is because, despite of the challenges that came her way. She still pursued her dream and she didn’t give up!
Here are some of the awesome quotes from Rosie and Alex ❤
“It was not an ordinary friendship we were inseparable yet constantly being separated.”
“No matter where you are or what you’re doing or who you’re with- it doesn’t matter; it doesn’t change it, I always have and I always will, honestly, truly, completely, love you.”
“Choosing the person you want to share your life with is one of the most important decisions any of us makes. Ever. Because when it’s wrong, it turns your life to grey. And sometimes, sometimes you don’t even notice until you wake up one morning, and realize years have gone by.”
And lastly, my favorite of them all!
“You deserve someone who loves you with every single beat of his heart, someone who thinks about you constantly, someone who spends every minute of every day just wondering what you’re doing, where you are, who you’re with, and if you’re OK. You need someone who can help you reach your dreams and protect you from your fears. You need someone who will treat you with respect, love every part of you, especially your flaws. You should be with someone who could make you happy, really happy, dancing on air happy.”
Q&A: (pcb’s questions)
1) Who is/are the starlight of your life?
– The starlight of my life would be my aunt. (I’ve been mentioning her on my other awards) She really just inspires me to “dream big” and not be a mediocre when aiming a goal, whether it is for the long run or short run.
2) Emotional strength or physical strength? Who is stronger and why?
– For an emotional person like me, I would choose emotional strength. Emotions can immensely affect your performance and even your health. When you’re sad it’s either you don’t have the appetite to eat or you eat like a dinosaur. When you’re happy it also reflect on your actions. Physical strength is really something, but the mind or emotions are more in control of the body.
3) Your life’s motto?
– “Smile” even when there’s no reason to do it.
“Believe in yourself” because how can others believe you? If you don’t even believe in yourself.
1) What is that one place that makes you feel nostalgic all of a sudden?
2) Who is your favorite author and why?
3) What is/are your asset/s?
My nominees are..