It’s ironic that I’ve been nominated for the Sunshine Award by Luke Ryan, because my poems aren’t that sunny and it’s usually poignant. Nevertheless, I am still humbled and flattered by this nomination. You can check out Luke’s blog here. RULES:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you.
- Nominate a few other bloggers.
- Write the same amount of questions for bloggers you nominated.
- Notify the bloggers on their blog.
- Put the award button on your blog.
1. Why did you first start your blog?
– My heart got broken and I wrote a poem about it. I let my friend read it and she suggested WordPress. So I tried it and eventually got addicted to other blogger’s poems and prose.
2. What makes you most unique as a person?
– Hmm, this is a tricky question.. For me, I think I’m unique because I can turn my sadness into art.
3. What have you done this month to make somebody happy?
– I made a poem for my Aunt for Mother’s Day 🙂 here it is..
You’re more than an Aunt to me
But a Mother that in the future, I want to be
You are independent and hardworking
That’s why you’re very inspiring
May God Bless you everyday
And I’m always here for you all the way
Happy Mother’s Day!
I know I suck at making mushy poems HAHA! but it made my Aunt happy 😀
4. What do you like to see on other people’s blog?
– I like to see the author’s emotions in their writing piece. In that way I can know them better.
5. What is your message to me?
– I was pretty surprised by this nomination from you and thank you! 🙂 I hope we’ll be friends 🙂
My questions: 1. What is that one song that turns you nostalgic all of a sudden?
2. Who is your spirit animal?
3. Are you an old school type of person or a modern/techy type?
4. What do you do when you fail at something?
5. At this point in your life, can you say that you’re completely happy? Why?
Still can’t believe this! Thank you again Luke 😀