I am in shock and awe when poetryandchocolateandbooks told me that she nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award! Her blog is mostly about amazing poems, photography, book and movie reviews 🙂 And I want to thank her for appreciating my poems 😀
I’m on cloud nine right now because last 3 days ago I was also nominated for another award. (Leibster Award) These two nominations will serve as an inspiration and motivation for my upcoming poems! ❤
- Show the award on your blog
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 blogs
- Link your nominees’ blogs and let them know
SEVEN FACTS ABOUT ME:
- I’m from the Philippines but I’m pale as porcelain because I’m 1/4 Chinese. So when we meet in person, you might mistaken me for being that ghost in “The Grudge” movie.
- I love TWD (The Walking Dead) TV Series and all things Zombie! The wait is killing me at the moment because Season 6 will air in October and it’s just the first day of May 😥 I just hope that Glenn Rhee (Steven Yeun) won’t die..
- I’m a super grade conscious student. (I know grades are not an accurate basis for intelligence, especially in real life situations) But I can’t help it! I also want to achieve the title of Cum Laude.. I’ve been dreaming about it and working for it since day one of college. (fingers crossed)
- My first choice was really Business Administration major in Financial Management. After I took my Principles of Economics in my first year in college, I fell in love with it. So I immediately shifted to Business Economics! Now, still in love with it and by far my longest relationship ❤
- I’m not easily frightened by frogs, cockroaches, snakes, spiders and whatnot. And I have this weird habit of playing with them.
- But I am easily frightened by ghosts and I hate horror movies. I always get paranoid after watching one..
- Aside from Economics, books and poems. I’m also into Astrology. When I want to know more about a certain person, my first question would be “What’s your Zodiac Sign?” or “When is your birthday?”
- Joselito Capariño
- Nina Karadzic
- Reaching Meadow Lane
- Kurt Brindley
- Ameena k.g
- Passion through Poetry
- Saneh Pandey
- just a precious penny
You can check out these 15 wonderful bloggers for inspiration 😀
I couldn’t thank you enough pcb for this opportunity! (still pinching myself right now)